As you know,
each model of the BABA Armchair-Pouf-Sofa seat has removable covers…
and our removable covers are easy to wash in the washing machine!
Here is how to take off & cover your BABA:
Uncover your BABA :
1. Unhook the Velcro strip placed under the seat.
2. Then slide the cover down while pressing firmly on the
seat structure so as not to force the seams of the cover...
Don't worry, our foam is dimensionally stable!
3. Finally, unhook the Velcro strip placed at the bottom of the seat.
Covering your BABA :
1. To cover your BABA, start by positioning the Velcro "hook" strip of the seat of the cover on the Velcro "velvet" strip at the bottom of the seat of the structure.
2. Cover your BABA by pressing very firmly on the foam seat structure. The goal is to bend the structure rather than pull on the cover... Don't worry, our foam is dimensionally stable!
3. Slide the cover up to the base of your BABA, aligning its seams as much as possible at the four corners of the seat structure.
4. Then turn your BABA upside down and position the "hook" Velcro strips at the four ends of the cover on the self-gripping fabric at the base of the seat.
5. And finally, turn your BABA right side up again and make a few small adjustments if necessary… that's it, it's over!