You often ask us the question, and it warms our hearts that you are so sensitive to it, so today we want to share with you the values that drive us . And it is here, in our workshop, that everything happens!
Welcome to our house !
If our universe is a eulogy of minimalism and sobriety, our requirements are no less "simple": to combine aesthetics , comfort and quality to create beautiful pieces , well made and which last to accompany the daily life of families .
This state of mind guides each of our choice and implementation of concrete actions at each stage of our production. All this is fine, you will tell us, but concretely , what does this imply , for you and for us ?
Why choose "made in France"?
As a customer, when you choose to buy a product made by hand in France , this means for you:
- Benefit from the quality of a unique and qualified know-how.
- Actively support the economy of your country , that is to say support all the people who intervene directly or indirectly in its manufacture: manufacturers and suppliers of raw materials, craftsmen, transporters, administrations, etc. ...
- To have the guarantee of respect for social standards and more generally for Human Rights , and thus combat the deplorable working conditions, miserable wages and the exploitation of children, which are still too common in many countries.
- Do not worsen our environmental impact : a product made in France pollutes much less than a product imported from the other side of the planet.
- Paying a fair price , the value of which we believe is only common sense when taking into account all the previous considerations.
- Make the choice of responsible consumption !
Our "made in France" commitments
All our products are made by hand , with care, in France . Our seats take shape in our Trojan workshop thanks to traditional upholstery know-how . Our seat covers and linens are made just a few kilometers away, in a family clothing workshop.
Let's sum up...!
Choosing "made in France" means giving priority to quality . It means consuming better and for longer !